We are very lucky to have an independent teacher led Pre-School on the school site.
The Pre-School offers a rich learning environment both inside and outside.
We aim to offer all 2, 3 & 4 year olds their 15 hours of early years care and education. Extra hours and full day care are available.
For more information or to arrange a visit please contact the school on 01209 215203 or email: email@example.com
Morning sessions: 8.45 – 11.45 am
(2 – 4 year old's)
Afternoon sessions: 12pm—3pm
(3-4 year old's, the term after they turn 3)
Children who are attending all day or the afternoon session need to bring a packed lunch with them.
how to apply?
1. Fill in the ‘Expression of Interest form’ and hand in at the school office.
2. A member of pre-school staff will contact you to discuss your child’s place/the waiting list
3. Complete the application form and ‘All about me’ booklet (pre-school staff will also discuss the funding requirements with you)
4. A member of preschool staff will contact you to arrange your child’s transition visits (2 x 1 hour settling in sessions. If more sessions are needed, this will be discussed and agreed together as required.
5. Your child can start their allocated sessions